In one of my early posts I stated that there were no printable coupon policy for Kroger at that time since then I have received an email by request of the policy for the MidAtlantic area. This is what was stated:
Our coupon policy varies by division. The policy for stores in your area is as follows. Please note that this policy is our most current; however it is subject to change without notice.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be “doubled”.
Ø Never double or triple coupons that are for tobacco items because it is illegal
- Manufacturer coupons over $0.51 will be redeemed at face value.
Ø This does not apply to “free,” Kroger, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on the Kroger Plus card, or items prohibited by law.
- Do not double or triple Kroger Division Coupons
- Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
- LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General Coupon Policy:
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.