Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner

I am a Buzzagent and I get free products to try and share my opinion with them. I recently received Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner and wanted to share with my readers what I thought. I was very skeptical of this particular product, but I gave it a try and fell in love with it! I stuck it to the side of the toilet just like the directions said and gave it a flush and walked away. I had to go to town so I was gone for a couple of hours and actually had forgot about it until I opened the bathroom door and smelled the fresh, clean smell in there. My husband was also very impressed. He didn't know I had tried something new until the first time he walked out of the bathroom and asked me what I had used in there. I think it is safe to say that I will continue to use this product even after the campaign is over. If you haven't tried this product yet I hope you will go and try it and let me know what you think of it. I'm not sure "yet" how to post coupons on my blog, but you can go to my personal facebook and print one from one of my post there.

No comments:

Post a Comment